Food processors have rapidly changed the manner in which cooks have been thinking of preparing ingredients and complex recipes. It has facilitated in eliminating the requirement for loads of other more sophisticated and specialized devices and has also enabled making all sorts of dishes. Food processors are capable of instantly doing some tough, tedious tasks like mixing, blending, grinding, shredding, chopping, slicing, and whisking. They can save you a lot of time, energy, and effort and could considerably help in kitchen work while making complex dishes easy to prepare. Though food processors are quite efficient in terms of energy, time, and effort but cleaning them could be quite time-consuming and annoying. While you may be quite happy with the quick results of the food processor but cleaning them would be a frustrating task. Here are a few tips for making the cleaning process easier and simple:
- If the feed tube is not being used, you can cover the work bowl with plastic wrap prior to starting processing your food. When the processing is complete, you can simply dispose off the splattered plastic and put the clean lid back.
- In order to give the soiled work bowl a good soak, place a cork on the center hole and fill the bowl completely with hot water.
- For quick cleaning between tasks, just add a few drops of dish-washing liquid or soap and warm water to the work bowl. Pulse the machine or run it for a few seconds and then rinse the bowl thoroughly.
- To remove odors from the food processor’s bowl, add a mixture of baking soda and water in it. Leave for nearly fifteen minutes and then thoroughly dry the bowl.
- It is important to clean your food processor after each use. Use a damp cloth for cleaning the motor base of your food processor and wipe the external surface with it and allow it to dry. However, for cleaning the blades, lid, and the working bowl; wash them with warm water and dish-washing liquid. Rinse them thoroughly and wipe for completely removing moisture.
If you want a food processor for specifically processing food for your little one, a baby food processor might be a better option for you. Baby food processor Buyer’s Guide & more (2017) is packed with information regarding baby food processors, and their reviews and ratings.
- In order to ensure efficient working of the blades, regularly oil them. For oiling, you must first read the instruction manual for your food processor. Replace the blades immediately if they are damaged.
- For removing food deposits that could not be easily removed, a nylon scrubber pad could be used. Never leave food stuck between the processor blades since it could reduce the longevity of the blades.
With these tips, using the food processor could be more simple and easy. These tips could allow you to conveniently clean your food processor.